Beach Post 2
- Parking Christianaplein is nearby; ±70 m.
- Wheelchair friendly beach entrance
- Shower facilities
- Rental beach cabins
Dogs on beach
Dogs are prohibited on the beaches of De Haan during the period 1 June till 15 September between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of De Haan.
Nearest beach for dogs at De Haan
Horses on beach
Horses are not allowed on the beach at high tide. Horses are not allowed on the beach or to access paths to the beach during the Belgian Easter holidays and from 1 June until 15 September from 9 am until 7 pm. Horses are prohibited from accessing the band of dunes between the Koninklijke Baan and the beach, except for the riding paths provided. Horses are not allowed to access the Vosseslag beach via the entrance at the Koninklijke Baan during the Belgian Easter holidays and from 1 June until 15 September.
Accommodations near the beach
- Maison Blanche; ±125 m
- Maison Blanche; ±150 m
- Valdemosa; ±150 m
- Apartment De Haan; ±200 m
- De Haan - Apartment Silverbeach; ±250 m
- ApartMoment (De Coqisserie); ±300 m
- Apartment Lilyta; ±500 m
- Hotel Azur; ±200 m
- Hotel Alizee; ±200 m
- Vakantiecentrum Zeelinde; ±350 m
- Strandhotel; ±400 m
- Hotel Escapade; ±450 m
- Romantik Manoir Carpe Diem; ±500 m
- Hotel De Gouden Haan; ±500 m
- Hotel Astel; ±500 m
- Hotel Bilderdijk; ±550 m